This guide will show you how to add a DNS server in DNS cluster.
You can enable DNS cluster server from Webuzo Admin Panel > DNS Functions > DNS Cluster.
- Enable DNS Clustering by clicking "Enable DNS Clustering" button
You can add DNS cluster server from Webuzo Admin Panel > DNS Functions > Add DNS Cluster Server
- Select the servers local or external from select servers dropdown.
- Enter hostname or IP Address of the external server.
- Enter the API key of the external server.
- Select the DNS role for the server, the DNS role specifies how the server transfers information among the other servers.
- Synchronize (Send and Receive Zones) : - The changes made on this server will propagate to remote server that is linked to this server. Synchronize is one-way: changes made on another server will not propagate to this server unless Synchronize changes is selected on the other server as well.
- Write Only (Send Zones): - This server will write changes to the remote server. Changes to the remote server will not propagate back to this server.
- Standalone (Receive Zones): - No changes made on this server will propagate to any other servers.
After adding the DNS Cluster Server you can refer to the guide on how to list your DNS Cluster Zones.