This guide shows you how to ADD a CRON Job
What is a CRON Job
Cron is the time-based job scheduler. It enables users to schedule jobs (commands or shell scripts) to run periodically at certain times or dates. It is commonly used to automate system maintenance or administration, though its general-purpose nature means that it can be used for other purposes, such as connecting to the Internet and downloading email.
You can ADD CRON Job from your Webuzo Enduser Panel > Server Settings > Cron Job
Screenshot : Cron Job
You will be redirected to a page like this:
Screenshot : Cron Job Home
1) Set the parameters when you want the CRON to run and click Add CRON.
2) A success message will pop-up once the CRON is added.
- Minute - Allowed values : 0-59
- Hour - Allowed values : 0-23
- Day - Allowed values : 1-31
- Month - Allowed values : 1-12 (or names)
- Weekday - Allowed values : 0-7 (or names)
- Command - Task to be accomplished(Command to be executed) when the CRON is run.
Note: You can follow this guide to learn more about CRON activities. CRON Guide : http://www.manpagez.com/man/5/crontab/