This page provides information about tools for retrieving network information. For instance, you can look up an IP address or trace the route from your computer to the computer on which your website is hosted (your web server).
Domain Lookup will resolve an IP address from a specified domain name.
This action will also return general DNS information about the server.
- Navigate to Network Tools in the Advance Settings Section.
- Enter the domain you would like to lookup in the input field. E.g webuzo.com
- Click on Domain Lookup to lookup the domain
Domain Name - Specify The Domain Name To Lookup / Trace Route.
This feature will show you how many servers your data is passed through before it reaches your website.
Included in this information is the amount of time your computer took to reach the server.
Navigate to Network Tools in the Advance Settings Section.
- Enter the domain you would like to trace in the input field. E.g webuzo.com
- Click on Trace Route to trace the route to your domain.
Domain Name - Specify the Domain Name to Lookup / Trace Route.