The Webuzo Team has released version 3.1.6. There are many features like CloudLinux Support, Email All Users, Enable / Disable Startup services etc.
The following are the list of the changes in 3.1.6 :
- [Feature] We are adding support for CloudLinux in Webuzo. CLoudLinux helps in resource isolation between users and is an industry standard product. This is as of now a beta integration and will be stabilized in a week or two. Guide to install CloudLinux in Webuzo :
- [Feature] We have added an Email utility to email all users of the server.
- [Feature] Added a Suspended Users List utility
- [Task] PHP FPM sockets will now only be created for users whose domain use a particular PHP version. This improves the memory utilization per user on the system.
- [Task] Its now possible to Enable / Disable Plugins via Webuzo CLI
- [Task] We have improved the LetsEncrypt / ZeroSSL integration for CloudFlare hosted domains
- [Task] The MYSQL root password resetting utility has been improved. The CLI utility for the same has also been improved. We will also now create the /root/.my.cnf file for the root user to login to MySQL from the command line.
- [Task] Allowed DKIM and SPF setting for Primary Domains as well.
- [Bug Fix] The Apps list was not working in some cases. This is fixed now.
are working around the clock to add more and more features. Please stay
tuned for more and if you have any suggestions, do let us know by
emailing it to email@example.com
The Webuzo Team