The Webuzo Team has released version 3.6.1 which includes Incremental Backups feature and minor UI fixes :
1) [Feature] Added ConfigServer eXploit Scanner (CXS). Guide to install CXS.
2) [Improvement] Improved Mod Security Add Custom Vendor wizard
3) [Improvement] Auto Create folders for Plus Email Addressing will now be disabled by default on new installs of Webuzo. The settings will not be changed for existing Webuzo installs
4) [Improvement] ClamAV service has been added.
5) [Improvement] Dovecot global option added for + emails to be delivered to the inbox instead of new folder. Infact for new Webuzo installs, this will be default.
6) [Bug-Fix] Added checks for Webuzo PHP-FPM settings that can be configured via the Admin Panel. Wrong settings set by an Admin could result in Webuzo service failing. This is now fixed.
7) [Bug-Fix] Admin Backup rotation would rotate across multiple backup locations. This is fixed.
8) [Bug-Fix] cPanel importer from backup file would fail because of missing old DNS IPs. This is fixed.
9) [Bug-Fix] cPanel importer would replace IP in DNS records name with $webserver_IP if there was an entry. This would cause BIND to fail. This is fixed.
10) [Bug-Fix] First time accessing Webuzo was showing blank page due to bruteforce_logs.db (when db did not exist) incorrect variable names. This is fixed.
11) [Bug-Fix] Nginx Reverse Proxy was failing for force HTTPS. This is fixed.
12) [Bug-Fix] Forwarder would send a bounce even when the email was delivered. This is fixed.
13) [Bug-Fix] Exim logs had an error shown due to valias_domain_file router. This is fixed.
Please stay tuned for more and if you have any suggestions, do let us know by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Webuzo Team