The Webuzo Team has released version 4.1.1 which includes some improvements and bug-fixes.
1) [Feature] Added support for DirectAdmin import.
2) [Feature] Added clone feature for Feature sets and Plans.
3) [Feature] Added support for OneDrive in Backup
4) [Improvement] If Netmask of the primary IP is missing in Webuzo then now Webuzo will automatically fetch it and add it in Webuzo.
5) [Improvement] Apps added via Application manager will be now added in Backup and then can be restored further.
6) [Improvement] Added Multi checkbox in Ipblock/Advancedns/Mxentry to delete multiple records.
7) [Improvement] Added user default plan option in Quota modification in global dropdown.
8) [Improvement] Improved validation of Port range for the applications.
9) [Improvement] Fixed /home permission to 0711 so other user's won't be able to see the list of other users.
10) [Improvement] Improved search in cPanel import.
11) [Improvement] Now handling adding/removing of Nodejs binaries for jailed user's on installation/removal of Nodejs applications.
12) [Improvement] Alt-php is now available in Nginx/OLS for Cloudlinux
13) [Improvement] Passenger temporary folders shifted to user home tmp folder
14) [Task] Added setting to forcefully redirecting to Webuzo Secure ports(2005, 2003), you can enable setting from Admin panel->Panel config
15) [Task] Added Next/Previous button to view Bandwidth usage in Enduser.
16) [Task] Now cgroupv2 can be enabled on single click.
17) [Task] Added new version of Modsec OWASP vendor in Apache/Nginx/OLS
18) [Task] Added pagespeed module in Apache.
19) [Task] User tmp directory will be created on user creation.
20) [Bug-Fix] Rebranding was not reflecting on login page. This is fixed.
21) [Bug-Fix] SSL was not Installing while adding domains/users. This is fixed
22) [Bug-Fix] Download logs of OLS was not working. This is fixed.
23) [Bug-Fix] Default FTP accounts were not restored when deleted users are restored from Backup. This is fixed
24) [Bug-Fix] When FTP account creatred with FTP path /home/username/public_html then 403 forbidden error occured on sites in the cause of Openlitespeed webserver. This is fixed.
25) [Bug-Fix] In mariadb103 default db user was not created. This is fixed.
26) [Bug-Fix] <textarea> tag was causing issue in web template editor. This is fixed.
Launched in Release Candidate (03-10-2023)
Launched in Stable (04-10-2023)
Please stay tuned for more and if you have any suggestions, do let us know by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Webuzo Team