The Webuzo Team has released version 3.7.0 which includes features like Node.js apps manager, Email Split Delivery, Jailshell support in Cloudlinux and many more improvements and bug fixes :
1) [Feature] Added Application Manager to launch and manage Node.js apps. Guide.
2) [Feature] Added Email Split Delivery wizard which allows you to receive emails on 2 different email systems for the same domains based on the recipient
3) [Feature] Added support for Jailshell in Cloudlinux
4) [Feature] Added Mailing List Manager - phpList.
5) [Feature] Added Bulk Delete option on several pages in Admin and Enduser panel for easier deletion of bulk records
6) [Improvement] Custom Ports for Webuzo panel will now be added to Firewall automatically when you add the ports from Webuzo admin panel
7) [Improvement] Updated Email Client (Roundcube) to the latest version
8) [Improvement] Added browse option to select Folder while adding/editing Email Filter with "Deliver to Folder" action
9) [Improvement] Added option to allow "All Acts" while adding/editing API Key from Webuzo admin panel
10) [Improvement] When using custom Minimum Password Strength from admin panel the random password generated by Webuzo will now always be more than the minimum password strength set
11) [Improvement] The fastest mirror from your server location will now be detected on daily basis to improve the package download speed
12) [Task] Added missing Automatic SSL logo in enduser panel when default SSL CA was set to Buypass.com
13) [Task] Pure-FTP quota check will now be performed once a day
14) [Bug Fix] Apache and Nginx Configuration wizards were removed in the previous version but the links were not removed from the panel
15) [Bug Fix] While converting from cPanel to Webuzo the email quota calculation improved for faster conversion
16) [Bug Fix] In some cases the TXT DNS record was allowed to be overwritten by another TXT record. This is fixed.
17) [Bug Fix] When using external SSL certificates e.g. Cloudflare the VirtualHost record in the webserver was not made for 443 port. Now the 443 record will be made irrespective if the SSL is local or external
18) [Bug Fix] In some cases when a domain had huge number of dns zone records, DNS cluster failed to sync zone file for such domains. This is fixed.
19) [Bug Fix] MariaDB mirror preference has been fixed for faster installation
20) [Bug Fix] Domains running on LiteSpeed with SSL were running as nobody user. This is fixed and the process will now run as the user himself.
Launched in Release Candidate (20-01-2023)
Launched in Stable (30-01-2023)
Please stay tuned for more and if you have any suggestions, do let us know by emailing it to email@example.com
The Webuzo Team