The Webuzo Team has released version 3.5.3 which includes several features like Google Drive and AWS S3 Backups, Blacklist Domains, CLI SSO, Mime Types for enduser, error pages for enduser, Mass Modify Users, and some bug fixes :
1) [Feature] Google Drive and AWS S3 support has been added for Enduser Backups which will allow Endusers to save their data in the cloud.
2) [Feature] Blacklist Domain wizard has been added which allows Admin's to blacklist domains. Wildcard entries can also be added to the blacklist.
3) [Feature] Admin SSO API call has been added. Refer to the guide here.
4) [Feature] Mime Types wizard has been added for Endusers.
5) [Feature] Error Pages wizard has been added for Endusers.
6) [Feature] SSO via CLI support has been added. Refer to the guide here.
7) [Feature] AWS S3 and Google Drive support been added for Admin Backups.
8) [Feature] All User's domains certificates will be loaded for :2003 and :2005
9) [Feature] User's domain.com/webuzo will redirect to https://domain.com:2003 Previously it was redirecting to https://servers.hostname.com:2003
10) [Feature] Mass Modify Accounts Utility has been added in the Admin Panel.
11) [Feature] Quota Modification and View Bandwidth Usage utilities have been enabled for the Reseller panel.
12) [Feature] DNS Zones, Advance DNS Settings, MX Entry wizards have been enabled for the Reseller panel.
13) [Feature] PHP-FPM settings for each user has been added in Webuzo admin panel.
14) [Feature] OpenLiteSpeed support for PHP Ini editor has been added.
15) [Feature] Enduser API CLI has been enabled in this version.
16) [Improvement] In the Apps Installation wizard, the upgrade preference selection option has been added.
17) [Improvement] Storage threshold notification has been improved.
18) [Improvement] New Index wizard has been added for Admin and Reseller panel.
19) [Bug-Fix] If the storage gets full and Webuzo updates a user, the info file would be written as blank as no disk space is left. To prevent any damage to existing user data, Webuzo will now stop working if the storage is full and throw a permanent error to all users until the is space available !
20) [Bug-Fix] Email Filter validation was throwing an error in some cases. This is fixed.
21) [Bug-Fix] Email Filter of Discard with messages was failing in some cases. This is fixed.
Please stay tuned for more and if you have any suggestions, do let us know by emailing it to email@example.com
The Webuzo Team