The Webuzo Team has released version 3.4.7 which includes several fixes and improvements.
1) [Improvement] Improved the UI of our LetsEncrypt/Zerossl Wizard. Users will now be able to issue SSL certs for multiple domains at once.
2) [Improvement] Added support for API key in Enduser and Reseller Panel as well.
3) [Improvement] Certificate issued by LetsEncrypt/Zerossl will now issue certificate for mail.domain.com subdomain as well if there is support for the same.
4) [Improvement] mail.domain.com if present will open the WebMail utility.
5) [Improvement] Multi Domain SSL certificates for emails has now been implemented for Dovecot and Exim.
6) [Bug Fix] User was not assigned the default IP if the IP was changed to default IP while editing the user. This is fixed.
7) [Bug Fix] Saving Panel settings (Webuzo PHP Max Execution Time, Webuzo PHP Max POST Size , Webuzo PHP Max Upload Size etc) in Admin panel was not reflected correctly. This is fixed.
8) [Bug Fix] On reboot additional added IP's in Webuzo was not added to the network by default. This is fixed.
9) [Bug Fix] Enduser Disk usage was not correctly calculated. This is fixed.
10) [Bug Fix] While upgrading from v2 to v3, the default MySQL was not set at times. This is fixed.
We are working around the clock to add more and more features. Please stay tuned for more and if you have any suggestions, do let us know by emailing it to email@example.com
The Webuzo Team