The Webuzo Team has released version 3.2.2. We have added many features like Re-arrange Account, Mail Queue Manager, Modsecurity support for NginX, etc.
The following are the list of the changes in 3.2.2 :
- [Feature] Added Re-arrange Account feature in the Webuzo Admin panel where admin can move user's account to another storage.
- [Feature] Mail Queue Manager has been added in Webuzo to manage queued emails. You can try to deliver the queued emails and see the delivery logs as well.
- [Feature] Added Modsecurity support for NginX based webservers.
- [Feature] Added support for MPM modules in Apache (Prefork, Event and Worker).
- [Feature] Added User Logs Download wizard in the Admin and Enduser panel of Webuzo where users can download Apache, NginX, Lighttpd, LiteSpeed, Pureftpd logs for each domain.
- [Task] Exim mail settings wizard has been added to Webuzo. The Admin can now configure Exim via a simple GUI interface.
- [Task] Added MX Entry wizard in the Admin panel to add MX records.
- [Task] The Webuzo SDK will now pass the prefill_default setting if no plan is given during creation of a user.
- [Task] The Add User wizard will pass the entire list of plan_fields in the API response.
- [Task] We have update the WHMCS Module to Auto provision Webuzo v3 instances :
- [Task] The allowed database name and username length has been increased to 32 from 16 characters.
- [Task] Added DNS CNAME record with mail prefix for every domain by default. Now a mail.domain.com CNAME will be created when a new domain is added.
- [Bug Fix] There was a bug in the Hostname and Domain validation code. This is fixed.
- [Bug Fix] Email accounts created with unlimited quota was missing the quota file due to which incoming emails were not working. This is fixed.
- [Bug Fix] Webuzo was trying to start disabled service(s) when found stopped and showed notices in the Admin Panel. This is fixed.
- [Bug Fix] The Apache service enable / disable was not working for Ubuntu servers. This is fixed.
We are working around the clock to add more and more features. Please stay tuned for more and if you have any suggestions, do let us know by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Webuzo Team