The Webuzo Team has launched 3.0.6. We are now making Webuzo 3.0.6 as the first stable release for production use. Over the coming months we will launch many new features which will make Webuzo better than our competition.
The 3.x branch will continue to be the Release branch of Webuzo till we provide an upgrade path to our 2.x version users.
To maintain backward compatibility the installer will still install v2 by default. You will need to pass the --v3 option to install version 3. The installation docs for v3 is as follows :
The following is the list of the changes in 3.0.6 :
1) [Feature] : Added the option of Reseller to Plans so that resellers can be created automatically. This can now be achieved via our WHMCS and Blesta billing modules as well.
2) [Task] : Increased PHP Memory limit to 128MB for big files uploads via tools like phpMyAdmin, FileEditor, etc.
3) [Task] : The enduser SDK has been updated to the version 3.0.x API. By the next version the Admin SDK will also be ready.
4) [Task] : Made config and code changes for upcoming EMPS 4.1 upgrade.
5) [Bug Fix] : If a user did not have any feature set via a plan, then the user was not able to see any icons. This has been fixed.
6) [Bug Fix] : The Webuzo Backup utility had some bugs. This has been fixed.
7) [Bug Fix] : The Webuzo to Webuzo Import utility was not working correctly at times. This has been fixed.
8) [Bug Fix] : The cPanel to Webuzo Import utility was not working correctly at times. This has been fixed. However databases without username prefixes will still not be imported. We will fix this by the next version.
9) [Bug Fix] : Hotlink protection was not working correctly at times. This has been fixed.
10) [Bug Fix] : Minor bugs in the enduser index have been fixed.
We are working around the clock to add more and more features. Please stay tuned for more and if you have any suggestions, do let us know by emailing it to [email protected]
The Webuzo Team