The Webuzo Team has launched 3.0.4. We are now very close to making Webuzo stable. The new Enduser UI changes are now complete.
The following is the list of the changes :
1) [Feature] : Added IPv6 support. The admin can now set a default IPv6 as well.
2) [Feature] : We have also added per user IP management support. You can assign either a dedicated IPv4 or IPv6 or both to a user during account creation or while editing the user.
3) [Feature] : Storage management for users is also now available during account creation. The Admin can choose the storage while creating the account and also in the plan.
4) [Feature] : Added Feature manager in Admin panel where admin can control features for Endusers
5) [Feature] : Added Process Manager Wizard where user Admin panel where admin can control
6) [Improvement] : Now enduser features can be Enabled/Disabled in plans.
7) [Improvement] : Storage threshold alerts will now be emailed to the Admin.
8) [Improvement] : While installing apps like Apache, PHP, MySQL, etc. you will now be able to see the complete logs of the installation process.
9) [Bug Fix] : User resource / Plan resource restrictions were not working. This is fixed.
10) [Bug Fix] : Account suspension and unsuspension were not working properly. This has been fixed.
11) [Bug Fix]: Email account search was not working. This has been fixed.
12) [Bug Fix] : When deleting user account the DNS zone files were not deleted. This has been fixed.
13) [Bug Fix] : When users disk quota limit were exceeded disk quota stats on home page were not showing correctly. This has been fixed.
14) [Bug Fix] : Deleting password protected directory was not working. This has been fixed.
We will be making some more changes to the apps like Apache, PHP, MySQL, etc. to handle auto upgrade of these apps via Webuzo. Post that we will make v3 stable. The upcoming version will bring some Improvements, features, and changes.
The Webuzo Team