This guide shows you how to add addon domain.
You can Add a addon domain from your Webuzo Enduser Panel >Domain> Add Addon Domain
Screenshot : Add Addon Domain
Add Addon Domain
- Dropdown list for selecting domain as a Addon, Parked or Subdomain
- Populate the input field with the addon domain you want to add.
For e.g : testexample.com
- You can create wildcard A records and cname records by entering an asterisk (*) in the host field
- Check the box if you want to issue a Lets Encrypt certificate via Webuzo or uncheck the box if you do not want to issue a Lets Encrypt certificate via Webuzo.
- Check the box if you want Webuzo to add the Mail Validation Records or uncheck the box if you do not want Webuzo to add the Mail Validation Records.
- Click on the Add Domain Button to add addon Domain.
- Click on Manage Domain to view your newly added domain