Install a System Application from Command Line
Webuzo allows you to install a system application from command line. Here is the guide:
- Use the following command to install the system application:
Root> /usr/local/emps/bin/php /usr/local/webuzo/cli.php --app_install --soft=32
- That's it. You have installed SQLite on your server.
- In the above command the first parameter should be --app_install as this parameter will initiate the install function.
- soft=32 - This is the application id. 32 is for SQLITE, you can find the application id in /usr/local/webuzo/enduser/apps.php
- --force - Add this after application id if you want to set it as default (Used to set current installation as default webserver/PHP).